Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our day at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts

I never knew planning a field trip would be so much work. I had to make sure all my forms were filled out correctly, send them in for approval on time, confirm that my busses would arrive at the school on time, check to see if there were enough bagged lunches, and confirming a head count of all students before and after the show. I hardly had time to enjoy the shows (oh, I attended two shows an hour apart. so I had to skip out early on one to make sure the next transition went smoothly.) I was going back and forth trying to make sure everyone knew where they were going. All in all it was an interestin g day at the Kravis. I would do it all over again simply because my kids were so well behaved and respectful.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the Kravis Center! I used to go there all the time to see stuff with my Mom when I lived in Port St. Lucie! I hope you are doing well!